AACCGP Staff will be working remotely for the next two weeks as part of our way to mitigate the affects of COVID-19 in our community. Please use email, phone, or social media to communicate with us. You can leave messages on our voicemail and we will call back shortly.
As we are inundated with COVID 19 health update, we will limit our chamber emails to business related COVID-19 issues.
Below is a statement from the Department of Commerce on what the city is doing regarding COVID-19 and how you can let them know your concerns regarding how it will impact your business:
The City of Philadelphia acknowledges the deep concerns surrounding COVID-19 and how it could affect your organization’s operations. We share your concerns and recognize the gravity of the situation and how it is affecting businesses of all sizes across the country. The City of Philadelphia continues to focus on the health and safety of the public as we also seek to limit the economic impact of the spread of coronavirus in Philadelphia.
Please know that the Philadelphia Department of Commerce and PIDC are working on a COVID-19 business relief package, and we will share details in the near future. We are asking the business community to please fill out this brief survey, which will help inform us of your most pressing needs.
This is an unprecedented challenge for businesses—large and small—around the country. The situation remains extremely fluid, so please know that we’re doing everything in our power to assist the public in navigating through this difficult period.
- For updated information and guidance from the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, visit www.phila.gov/COVID-19. There is a section specifically dedicated to businesses and nonprofits.
- Require sick staff to stay home. Learn more about Philadelphia’s sick leave policies here.
- Be vigilant in your washing hands and not touching your face.
- Refer to the CDC’s website for additional information.
Stay Updated on COVID-19 in Philadelphia
- Sign up to receive updates from the City’s Office of Emergency Management regarding COVID-19 by filling out this form.
- Text the keyword COVIDPHL to 888-777 to receive info and updates through Ready Philadelphia, the city’s mass communication system.
- For all information, go to www.phila.gov/covid-19.
- Follow the Philadelphia Public Health Department on Twitter for ongoing updates.
- Read about information for businesses and employers from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
SBA Guidance & Assistance for Small Businesses
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has posted information regarding loan programs and guidance for businesses: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
CDC Guidance & Prevention Protocols for Businesses
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has issued COVID-19 guidance for businesses and is updating them as new developments occur.
Please refer to the following links for the most up-to-date information about COVID-19: