- This event has passed.
Virtual Information Session: 2022 Kauffman FastTrac programs
January 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
January 19, 2022
6:00-7:00 PM ET
Widener University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Kauffman Institute have partnered to offer a small business plan training program using the Kauffman FastTrac® process. Kauffman FastTrac equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the business skills and insights, tools, resources, and peer networks necessary to start and grow successful businesses. The FastTrac program was introduced nearly 30 years ago and has trained more than 300,000 entrepreneurs globally.
Kauffman FastTrac is designed to help both start-ups and existing businesses to develop a foundational business plan to guide their success.
Research shows having a business plan doubles the chances of success of a new venture and creates 30% greater chance of growth of existing businesses.
Through FastTrac the business owner will:
- Discover how their business concept matches their personal vision
- Align their business concept with a real market opportunity
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their business
- Determine the unique features and benefits of their products / services
- Find their target market and discover their competitive advantage
- Define their company’s brand and marketing
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources for funding their businesses
- Prepare to launch their business
The program is delivered over 10 sessions. The program will be provided locally by Widener University SBDC consultants who have been trained and certified in the Kauffman FastTrac process.