America is beginning to reopen again. Are you ready? Whether or not to reopen your business as restrictions are lifted is a choice that only you can make for your small business. One thing is certain: doing business in a post-pandemic world is just different! SCORE Chester and Delaware Counties recently released a toolkit for small businesses on how to safely reopen after pandemic and communicate changes to your communities. V
We don’t know what that next step looks like for your business, but SCORE mentors are prepared to help you dig into the “BIG Questions” that will lead to your reopening plan:
- What sales are needed to break even?
- Do you have a sense of your most likely cash flow forecast?
- How will you maintain a safe environment for your employees, customers and others?
- Is this the right time to pivot your business model to stay competitive?
- How will you market your reopening to build demand?
View the full toolkit below.
SCORE Philadelphia also has additional resources for small businesses on their website, including remote mentoring opportunities and online workshops and events.